Thanks to my subject tutor Mr. sharizal for giving me a special opportunity to meet my group members and become a study group, the following is a brief introduction of my group so that we can get to know each other better. Hope we will Help each other in learning, and continue to exercise and enrich yourself in UKM together.
2023年4月4日星期二
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
About ukm food and a wide variety of small animals!
I came to UKM for about a month to eat a lot of food here, especially the rice in the KIZ cafeteria in the university and my favorite drink...
-
I think the campus of UKM is situated in a relatively green and lush area, with trees and shrubs surrounding the buildings. The campus i...
-
My good friend JIN YAXIN is also one of my group members, the following is her self-introduction http...
-
I came to UKM for about a month to eat a lot of food here, especially the rice in the KIZ cafeteria in the university and my favorite drink...
没有评论:
发表评论